Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of EASO, an agency of European Union, acting as the centre of expertise of asylum, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position in Greek Hotspot Islands:
- Work as a member of an international team of experts on the processing of applications for international protection, following the relevant detailed Standard Operating Procedures and EU asylum acquis and in accordance to the instructions of the EASO Field Coordinator and/or Field Support Officer;
- Conduct interviews applicants for international protection;
- Prepare opinions on applications for international protection;
- Work under the guidance and instructions of the appointed team leader and the EASO Field Coordinator/Field Support Officer;
- Research country of origin information for the needs of the processed cases;
- Participate in trainings, workshops and meetings;
- Keep updated, maintains excellent understanding of and implements all developments in guidance, quality feedback, SOPs;
- When appointed team leader, review consistently transcripts of interviews and draft opinions of the team members, provides guidance and instructions to them, ensures correct implementation of the Standard Operating Procedures and of all EASO quality guidance, supports the Field Coordinator on quality issues, as requested
- University degree is required, preferably in the field of law, political, humanitarian, social studies;
- Post-graduate degree will be considered as an asset;
- Demonstrated previous experience in relevant tasks will be an advantage;
- Very good understanding of the Greek migration and asylum context;
- Advanced use of English language (both oral and written); knowledge of Greek will be an advantage;
- Computer literate, including MS Office applications (Word, Excel), use of internet and web based applications;
- Excellent intercultural/interdisciplinary communication skills;
- Analytical skills and ability to work as a member of team;
- Mobility and flexibility.
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further development
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
EASO collaborates with Atlas HR (Member of Adecco Group) which will hire on an interim basis the selected candidates.
You are kindly requested to send your cv in English, using the Europass format.
This is an open vacancy. The second wave of the selection phase will be include all the applications till 04/10. Next phases will be announced.
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.