Cashier – Mykonos
If you're ready to create an energetic scene that is magnetic around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with us.
Join our international team as a Cashier.
Cashier responsibilities include:
- Ensure a balance of the register at the end of the shift or working period
- Manage the register, including all credit card and cash operations
- Maintain daily cash over/short log
- Make petty cash disbursements according to established guidelines
- Prepare daily cash reports
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by Department Manager
To be a successful Cashier, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Proven 2 years work experience as a cashier in upscale, high-end restaurant or hotel
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Good mathematical skills
- Excellent Knowledge of English. Knowledge of additional foreign languages will be considered as an advantage
- Must have the ability to handle cash effectively and accurately
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A bachelor's degree with a specialization in Accounting or Finance would be a plus
- Accommodation, meals, transport to and from the restaurant provided
- 12-month employment option
- Pleasant working environment
Nammos Group offers a competitive salary withinternational career development opportunitiesin our properties worldwide. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment that values and is committed to its employees.
If this sounds like you, then we invite you to explore a career with us.
Only applications with cover letters and photos will be reviewed.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]