Cashier - Mykonos
Nammos Group is currently seeking to recruit professionals for the position of Cashier – Mykonos.
- Welcomes guests upon entrance.
- Handles transactions with guests. Receives payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Resolves guests complaints.
- Responsible to guide guests and provide information for membership and ticket prices. Answers customers questions, and provides information on procedures or policies.
- Inform guests about beach events and sunbed availability.
- Upsells by suggesting reserved area to guests.
- Creates daily reports with all the transactions and Z.
- Counts money in cash drawers at the beginning and the end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Conducts money transfers to the supervisor (preparation, physical presence at the counting process).
- Counts incoming cash in outlets to ensure that amounts are correct.
- Performs cash reconciliations on a daily basis.
- Handles Micros or Orexsys and all relevant ticket platforms.
- Handles the lockers procedure.
- Responds and answers to all incoming calls.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a similar role is essential.
- Must be fluent in English and knowledge of any additional language(s) would be considered as an asset.
- Previous experience in the upper upscale restaurant or luxury hospitality industry would be preferred.
- A Bachelor degree with specialization in Accounting or Finance would be a plus.
Candidate specific skills:
- Be highly organized with attention to detail.
- Have strong customer service skills with positive attitude.
- Be highly professional in appearance, character and conduct.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Show high levels of efficiency.
- Be able to work under pressure both as part of a team and also working on own initiative.
If you wish to be part of Nammos World, then we invite you to send
us your CV with a recent photo and explore a career with us.
[To send your CV please click here]