AMARA Hotel in Limassol, Cyprus is looking for candidates for the position of Chambermaid/Cleaner for the Housekeeping Department.
Department : Housekeeping
Position reports to :Executive Housekeeper, Assistant Executive Housekeeper, Housekeeper A/B, Floor Supervisor
The Chambermaid/Cleaner will clean all allocated guest rooms and public areas in the most efficient and effective manner delivering the highest possible standards of service.
- Clean and arrange all assigned areas (public areas/rooms) according to the correct hotel standards of cleanliness,
- Provide excellent service and anticipate guest' needs.
- Recognise/acknowledge all guests; confidently communicate/recommend/advise guests on allproducts, facilities and services to maximise revenues,
- Keep their workstation well organised and neat, report any issues to superiors
- Committed to delivering high levels of service; responsible and accountable,
- Strong team player, able to create excellent rapport and working relationships,
- Flexible, adaptable to change, can-do and problem-solving attitude,
- Ability to work long hours, under pressure, and able to handle demanding schedules,
- Excellent grooming standards; positive attitude, pleasant and friendly personality, fair, reliable and polite.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in a similar position in high end hotels will be considered an advantage,
- Organisation, ability to multitask and follow instructions,
- Good attention to detail and creativity,
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with co-workers and guests,
- Proficiency in another language will be considered an advantage,
- A high school diploma will be considered an advantage,
- Comply with Cyprus legislation and be conversant with and act in accordance with any such matters relating to their department.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality.
Interested applicants should apply until the 7th February 2021.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position
[To send your CV please click here.]