Tor Hotel Group, with a significant history in hospitality for more than 90 years in Northern
Greece is seeking to recruit for Excelsior & City Hotel, a talented professional as a
Chef / Excelsior & City Hotel
The Chef will be responsible to plan and direct all culinary activities at Excelsior & City Hotel, ensure the consistently delivery of high-quality food items and assure that all dishes are prepared in accordance with company standards with a view to maximizing guest satisfaction.
The Chef will have to report to the President of Tor Hotel Group and to the General Manager of Excelsior & City Hotel.
- Coordinate and supervise all kitchen staff’s activities and perform all duties of culinary and related kitchen area employees in high demand times
- Modify and develop recipes; standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality, participate in menu planning activities, recipe testing and menu development
- Check, correct and oversee production and preparation of all culinary items
- Observe HACCP hygiene and safety rules; supervise the hygiene and maintenance of all food preparation areas, equipment, cold and freezer rooms and storerooms
- Assist in recruitment process and in the training of employees, perform seasonal appraisals; motivate Kitchen teams to achieve excellent results
- Solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation in all kitchen departments; periodically visit dining areas to welcome guests
- Manage food purchasing and storage; ensure all employees have proper supplies and equipment according to company standards
- Work with food and beverage department to coordinate service and timing of events and meals; check and control the cost of food, keep wastage and stock products to a minimum level
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an executive kitchen position in fine dining restaurants or ideally in a 5* Luxury Hotel
- Culinary Arts Degree
- Good hygiene knowledge and HACCP standards; computer literacy; fluency in Greek
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; capable of delegating multiple tasks
- Ability to work under pressure, keep up with cooking trends & best practices; focused on providing high quality results
- Competitive salary remuneration based on qualifications
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following e-mail.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]