Hotel KEYS member of Hotel Brain Group, seeking to recruit for the season 2020,
professionals for the position of Chef, for our properties all over Greece
(Code: CHF Gr.)
Responsible to deliver customer focused service to the guests, provide all aspects of food preparation, cooking and presenting of dishes according to company guidelines.
- Previous work experience in similar position, of at least 5 years in a Luxury Boutique Hotel or a Restaurant.
- Assist in various aspects of kitchen management from the daily production of food and quality control of products, stock control and hygiene.
- Ensure the cleaning schedule is adhered to and that cleaning tasks are delegated as appropriate.
- Use safe food handling procedures and maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines.
- Good command of both English and Greek language is essential.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, with pleasant personality.
- Work under pressure.
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- EFET Certification
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Should you wish to be a member of HotelBrain team, please send us your CV with a photo
CV’s with no reference code and not fulfilling the above prerequisites won’t be taken under consideration.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.