Purpose of this document:
This job description explains the specifics of a job to guide the selection process of new employees and to ensure that the jobholder knows what is expected at work.
Job title: Chef de Partie
Reporting directly to: Director of Food and Beverage / Executive Chef / Executive Sous Chef
Responsible for: Food and Beverage production
Hours of work: 40 hours per week and as required
Location: Riyadh, Jeddah and as required
Scope and Purpose of the Position:
Under the direction of the Sous Chef/Section Chef or his delegate, and within the limits of established OF GOVERMENT Private Affairs Policies and Procedures, supervises all aspects of the section food production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises the day –to-day operation of the section Food Production and communicates to the Sous Chef/Section Chef any other relevant information.
- Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Sous Chef/Section Chef in his absence.
- Controls and analyses, on an on-going basis, the level of the following: Costs, Issuing of food, Quality and presentation of food and beverage products, Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment VVVIP Guest satisfaction
- Establishes and maintains effective employee and inter-departmental working relationships.
- Conducts such functions as coaching, counselling and taking disciplinary actions to ensure the appropriate staff productivity and efficiency.
- Assists the Sous Chef/Section Chef in developing training material in accordance with Governmental Private Affairs guidelines and implements training plans.
- Assists the Sous Chef/Section Chef in developing and maintaining an up-dated operation manuals for the section.
- Conducts daily briefings as needed to obtain optimal result.
- Participates in food production as necessary in accordance with the requirements and practices of the section.
- Assists the Sous Chef/Section Chef in keeping up-dated files on all Banquet/Kitchen/section matters.
- Implement the Governmental Private Affairs and departmental regulations, policies and procedures.
- Assists the Sous Chef/Section Chef in monitoring the stocks of all food, beverage, material and equipment and ensures that service requirements are met.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- To attend any meeting or training sessions as required by management.
- To be conversant with:
a) The Governmental Fire Procedures
b) The Government Private Affairs Security Procedures
c) The Government Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
d) The Government facilities and attractions
e) Government operation standards and department procedures
3. To adhere to the Government Private Affairs policies and procedures for quality, environment and food safety.
Responsible for budget and stock / food cost in your control
- Service Team
- Beverage Team
- Banqueting Team
- Materials Department
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]