Chief Financial Officer - Cyprus
Auto req ID: 203353BR
At PepsiCo we are on a mission to create more smiles with every sip and every bite. Our products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Walkers, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than billion each in estimated annual retail sales.Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
We are now looking to cover the position of CFO for Cyprus, based in Limassol
- Acts as CFO for the MU with full P&L responsibility supporting the Commercial Director being highest level Finance leader for the MU
- Propose together with MU Commercial Director corrective actions to meet MU targets
- Lead IR cycle in i-SOP agenda
- Lead Revenue Management agenda
- Advise, propose and control the overall financial plans and policies, following local / EU regulations and PepsiCo’s guidelines in order to support company goals. Recommends best strategies and policies to achieve cost reduction and profit improvement.
- Assuring adequate internal control systems are in place (for all financial processes within the Company), supporting strong corporate governance, business ethics practice. Responsible (with IT and other functions) for designing, implementing and managing efficient, effective and functionally integrated financial processes and systems (bringing best practices in the system if available), to ensure financial data reliability at an affordable cost.
- Set and influence the strategic direction of the business in areas such as risk management, acquisitions, business re-design, systems and financial strategy.
- Provides financial decision support and analyses of all functional areas. Identifies opportunities and assess impact along with supporting preventive action plans. Ensures the implementation and maintenance of efficient systems and internal controls, risk management, and financial processes and procedures across the portfolio.
- Act as overall coordinator and first line advisor to the GM in financial related matters and is a key board member in the strategic management team.
- Define and develops productivity plans in all Company cost areas, tracks results and initiate correction plans to achieve those targets.
- Support the Commercial Team in identifying sustainable profitable growth initiatives and plans
- Full accountability for delivery of accurate Companies’ Financial Statements. Compliance of the requirements in the following instances: a) PepsiCo’s financial consolidation in US GAAP and b) Local statutory statements & tax reporting.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Professional qualification ACA/ACCA
- University Degree in Business Administration or alike. Alternatively, other University degree with postgraduate studies in Economics or financial management.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in finance related departments. Some years of experience in finance could be substituted by experience in other business related areas.
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability on leading / coordinate administrative teams
- Executive maturity
- Combinational Thinking
- Inspires Trust
- Networking & influencing
- Interacting with senior management – internal & external
- Developing and managing own agenda
- Walks the Talk
- Functional Competencies (Business Planning, Revenue Management, FP&A Financial Reporting, Accounting, AOP, FCST, Strategy, GCS management and compliance, Financial Controls and Risk Management)
- Builds capable teams
- Ability to frequent travel
- Very well developed communication skills and drive for results
- Language skills: Fluent English speaking
[To send your CV please click here]