Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
In May 2018, we are proudly welcoming our brand new resort in Corfu, Ikos Dassia and we are looking for talented & energetic professionals who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own.
If you are one of them, then we have room for you!
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Your main accountabilities:
- Work with Kids Club Managers and Supervisors in planning and developing indoor and outdoor activities in response to the children’s interests and Hotels schedule
- Follow daily schedule of the Kids Club, as trained by Managers & Supervisors
- Observe, monitor and record children’s developments and whereabouts at all times
Your main qualifications/skills:
- University Degree or College Diploma / course in Childcare
- First Aid course
- Previous experience in Childcare
- Excellent Knowledge of English language
- A second language between German, Russian & French is highly desirable
- Communicative, enthusiastic and warm personality, responsible and highly organized
- Accommodation, full board nutrition
- Competitive Salary
- Training (Departmental & Generic)
- Development Opportunities in one of the top awarded tourism companies globally
If this looks like the right job for you, apply and book your future at Ikos!
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be considered as confidential.
The Infinite Lifestyle Experience.
[To send your CV please click here]