TOR HOTEL GROUP, with a significant history in hospitality for more than 90 years
is seeking to recruit talented and passionate professionals for 2019 season.
Eagles Palace & Eagles Villas, a unique 5* Luxury Resort in Greece is seeking for
Location: Ouranoupolis, Chalkidiki
The Childcare Manager will have to run and manage the children’s club operation ensuring the children are cared for in a safe environment and that an exciting and stimulating programme of activities are provided to all age groups.
The Childcare Manager will have to report directly to the Childcare Projects Manager in the UK office and work with the Guest Relations Manager of our Resort.
- Ensure the guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare; oversee that there is a safe, hygienic and stimulating environment for children
- Organize and manage the Explorers for children aged 4 months upwards
- Manage and oversee a team of nannies and rangers and crew leaders; have a flexible approach to the role and be prepared to step in where necessary
- Liaise as required weekly with Scott Dunn UK office and Childcare Projects Manager
- Work with the hotel attending weekly management meetings as required
- Supervise, manage and support the childcare team throughout the season
- Organize team meetings on a weekly basis and individual meetings throughout the season; attend regular managers’ meetings in resort
- Planning of weekly cleaning and work rotas for all childcare team in your Resort
- Plan appropriate menus and provide a healthy mid-morning snack, healthy lunch and afternoon tea
- Work as a team and very closely with the Deputy Childcare Manager on a daily basis
- Ensure that policies and procedures are implemented to guarantee the effective operation of the department
- Coordinate and implement a range of activities both indoors and outdoors including evening entertainment in peak weeks (July and August); organize and supervise offsite excursions each week and activities in the Resort
- Ensure all daily records and any accident/incident books are completed correctly and ensure all other paperwork is up to date
- Pre-school teaching qualification, Degree / Diploma in early childhood education / Degree in early years.
- Preferred 1-2 years experience as a Childcare Manager
- Excellent knowledge of English language; a second language (German, French or Russian) will be highly desirable
- Love and ability to work with children aged between 4 months upwards
- Pleasant, outgoing, warm, caring and pro-active personality
- Leadership skills – ability to lead a well-motivated childcare team
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- EU Passport, ID or dual nationality.
- Competitive salary remuneration based on qualifications
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals, accommodation and uniform
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV in English with recent photo to the following e-mail
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.