is seeking to hire for its Headquarters:
Civil Engineer or Architect
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we create unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Empiria Group we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
The Civil Engineer or Architect plans, designs and oversees construction and maintenance of our properties.
- Prepare structural and implementation studies
- Participate in technical inspections during the construction, focusing on the quality of the works
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; and advising management on needed actions
- Comply with guidelines and regulations
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Ensure projects run smoothly and are completed within budget and on time
- Determine project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs
- Fulfill project requirements by training and guiding operators
- Deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Manage supplies & warehouse stock, such as materials, machines, and equipment
Skills & expertise:
- University degree (Civil Engineering or Architecture)
- Excellent knowledge of building legislation
- Minimum 3 years of experience in engineering projects, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Excellent use (both oral and written) of Greek & English language
- Team player and solution oriented
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player & result-oriented
Empiria Group’s difference:
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]