Software Competitiveness International S.A. (Soft Com International) is a rapidly growing, innovative Software Company, located in Athens. Through our team of highly motivated Software Engineers with a strong technical background and long experience in complex international projects, we provide to our customers, both locally and globally, technical excellence and valuable services.
In the year 2022, we doubled our company regarding projects and personnel increasing our reputation and presence internationally, generating a high amount of additional very promising working positions in Greece. Our expansion trend is continuing.
Currently we are looking for a
Cloud Developer for Automotive
to be part of our team, working for the Global Automotive Market, from Greece.
- An existing Automotive OTA (over the air) update system needs to be extended by multi-tenant support to manage several automotive brands
- Close cooperation with the OTA tech lead
- Design, implementation, test and deployment of new feature in the OTA cloud system
- Technology: AWS EU, AWS China, EKS, Docker, GoLang, Lambda, RDS, Gitlab CI, CI/CD, Terraform, Cloudformation
- Creation and implementation of feature related metrics, alerts and playbooks
- Creation / adaption of GitLab CI pipelines to build and deploy the implemented feature
- Development of automated tests to ensure a high feature quality
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional experience in cloud software development and deployment
- AWS cloud development (EKS, Lambda, OpenSearch, RDS, S3)
- IaC-based deployments with terraform and Cloudformation
- Gitlab CI pipeline development
- Programming languages Golang and Python
- Experience with tools like Jira, Confluence, Slack
- Very good English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Automotive OTA Update Systems
The successful candidate will be part of a team of highly qualified professionals, working for automotive software products along the SDLC, established in Greece (Athens). He/she will have a detailed enabling ("onboarding/ training on the job") in Greece and/or in Germany.
- Ability to travel abroad, as needed (<15%)
- Participation in a technical interview and a technical test
Starting date of the cooperation: asap
In case you are willing to become part of our team and make the difference, please send your detailed CV in English, quoting reference ref.: JN-CL2-03-23 [To send your CV please click here.] asap.
What we offer:
- a competitive remuneration package, based on qualification / experience
- benefit card
- private health insurance on the company's group program
- work-specific continuous learning opportunities
- budget for broader IT / software education
- multisport benefit
- excellent working environment and work-life balance
- centrally located, proximity to public transport lines
- work in a challenging multinational environment
All applications will be treated as confidential.
For information regarding our company, please consult our web site: www.softcom-int.com