Position: Cognitive Behavioral Therapist
Location: G. Lampraki 45 & Tataki, Glyfada
Is personal growth your career vision?
Do you live near or quite close to the center of Glyfada?
Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family?
If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you!
We are an International Investment Group specialising in HR services. We consider the needs and well being of our employees, as being paramount to everything we do and we offer a flexible and supportive working environment. With us, you will have the chance to work as aCognitive Behavioral Therapist, whereyou will:
- Provide individual sessions with our employees for self development
- Maintain and update session’s related documentation
- Build engagement between employees and the company
- Work with employees from different backgrounds to provide consultation when needed
- Provide crisis intervention and consultation as needed
- Implement Evaluation Component (pre/post)
What you need to have:
- BSc / MSc degree in Psychology
- Minimum 5 years of experience in individual or group therapy using CBT model, preferably in a complex multi-site Organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English is a must
- Personal and professional Integrity
- Organisational & time management skills
- Can do and problem solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Analytical and communication skills are necessary
- The ability to build trust
- Adherence to confidentiality
- Flexibility and be open-minded
Are you the one? Let’s find out! Submit your English CV through our Career page
[To send your CV please click here]
in order to become a part of our Innovative and Dynamic Team.