Commercial Finance Manager
Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury goods group, Sephora is highly regarded as a beauty destination, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige products, unbiased service from experts, interactive shopping environment and innovation.
SEPHORA stores are present in more than 34 countries around the world! They number more than 2.500 stores & corners and they are Number 1 Beauticians chain in France and in many other countries in the whole world.
SEPHORA Greece is interested in immediate hiring of “Commercial Finance Manager”, reporting directly to Finance Director, having one direct report
Are you an experienced Finance Executive ready for the next step for your career? Do you think that taking more responsibilities will be an attractive challenge for you? If so, this could be the ideal role for you. We are seeking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join our Finance Team, located in our HQ in the center of Athens.
As a Commercial Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for developing commercial & financial models & processes to assist management team to measure business performance. Key collaborator to identify and agree actions on topline performance
- Being the key collaborator with commercial departments (sales, offer, marketing, e-commerce), identifying, agreeing and challenging actions regarding topline & margin performance.
- Being the owner of topline performance analysis vs plans and LY.
- Leading the topline and margin budget & reforecasts in co-operation with Sales & Offer Department
- Measuring the performance of the company’s commercial activities vs plans, by providing ROI analysis in all regular & ad-hoc topline initiatives undertook by the company.
- Tracking the discounts and margin evolution of the company
- Tracking stores performance and monitoring their P&L vs plans
- Monitoring Capex investments, ensuring re-alignment between actual investments and plans
- Leading Capex budget & Forecasting from finance perspective, assisting sales, IT and merchandising teams to prepare and monitor their budgets
- Acting as a back-up of Senior Negotiations Manager and taking part in YEB income calculation
Soft Skills required:
- Strong business understanding
- Commercial thinking
- Mindset to challenge others
- Experience with people management
- Proven ability to collaborate, share & challenge others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical skills and decision making
- Results orientation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver on responsibilities as key member of local team
- Ownership of complex tasks and situations
As the ideal candidate for the Commercial Finance Manager position, you should possess:
- University and Master Degree in a relevant subject – Finance, Business Administration
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and Financial Systems (SAP)
- At least 4 years of experience in Commercial Finance and/or Business Support Environment
- Excellent powerpoint and presentation skills
- Experience in managing internal &external stakeholders
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Experience in FMCG and/or Retail Finance Environment will be appreciated
[To send your CV please click here]