PETROS PETROPOULOS AEBE, with a history of 99 years
in the automotive business, is looking to add a dedicated
to the team of Athens showroom.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have experience of at least 3 years selling commercial vehicles.
- Understand automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models.
- Inspect and maintain showroom automobiles.
- Qualify buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrate automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; perform test drives.
- Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Have the courage to make "cold" phone calls and meet the prospects by setting up the appointment.
- Handle B2B sales by visiting customers' premises when necessary.
- Handle small-scale public tenders.
- AEI/TEI/IEK Degree in Engineering/Technical related background.
- Proficiency in using CRM/other supportive software.
- Passion for new technologies in the automotive industry.
- Excellent command of the English language.
What we offer:
Our company offers a competitive salary, plus monthly bonus based on targets.
Additionally, the opportunity to train, grow with the job, and evolve as a sales professional, within a financially strong and expanding company, taking advantage of advancement opportunities.
(Working hours will be Mon-Fri, 9-5).
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]