If you’re a people person, taking your first steps in the exciting world of HR, Human Resources (HR) function of Saracakis Group of Companies is the ideal place to dive in.
We’re currently in search of a talented and resourceful
Compensation & Benefits Αdministrator
In Saracakis Group of Companies, we understand that it is only when our employees thrive that our business thrives as well. And that can only happen by hiring the right HR professionals.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Assist in the full cycle of payroll process (including data collection, organization & administration)
- Gather information regarding changes in employee’s payroll, such as sick leaves, overtime etc.
- Ensure calculations and filings are in full compliance with laws and payroll/HR standards.
- Administer hiring/termination process and prepare necessary forms.
- Enter data into payroll, administrative databases, and software programs.
- Update personnel files – electronic / paper versions.
- Administer employee benefits (private medical insurance plan, fuel cards, etc.).
- Handle public authorities’ tasks (Ergani platform, Sepenet, etc.).
- Provide administrative assistance and assist with day-to-day operations of the HR function and duties.
- Leverage digital technology capabilities to simplify the HR workflows, propose ways to improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole and enhance employee experience.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or Finance.
- Master’s degree in HR will be considered as a strong plus.
- 0-2 year-experience in an organized HR department and ideally in payroll administration.
- Robust skills in data analytics and Systems thinking (analyze and recognize how a system's constituent parts interrelate and how sub-systems work within the context of larger systems).
- Agility in learning new technological tools and systems when needed.
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent command of Greek and English Language.
- Inherent interpersonal and communication skills, ethical principles, and cultural awareness.
- Self-motivation and resourceful, problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male applicants).
Our company offers:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Strong training and development prospects and growth in a modern, human-centric, and friendly working environment.
Kindly note that due to the large volume of applications we are receiving, we will only contact candidates whose profiles solely correspond to the job requirements listed above.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]