Belvedere Mykonos Hotel is looking for a talented and experienced
individual to join our team on a seasonal employment basis:
Concierge / Guest Relations Agent
Position Outline and Responsibilities:
- The Concierge / Guest Relations Agent reports to the Front Office Manager.
- Answers incoming calls.
- Responds to communication from guests, travel agents and other networks.
- Processes bookings by telephone and email correspondence.
- Updates logbook for Reservations.
- Handles daily correspondence and responds to inquiries as needed.
- Maintains guest database management with full contact details.
- Assists in the Front Office operations in case needed
- Handles reservation related guests requests at the Front Office
- Meets and greets guests upon arrival, during their stay and extends a genuine farewell on departure
- Meet and interacts with guests during breakfast service to make arrangements for the day and follow up on their stay
- Updates guest profiles with their preferences on Opera PMS
- Handles all requests of guests related to restaurant bookings, excursions, transfer arrangements, small events planning
- Arranges personally for welcome notes in rooms, or birthday / anniversary / special occasion arrangements in coordination with other hotel departments
- Promotes the hotel facilities and ensure that a maximum of bookings at the hotel restaurants and spa is made
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Relevant 2 years’ experience in similar position, in high standard hotels.
- Knowledge of the destination
- Full professional English and Greek verbal and written language skills.
- Command of an additional language will be highly appreciated.
- Knowledge of Opera Hotel Edition Property Management System is an asset.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset.
- Prior experience in sales is highly desirable.
- Being pleasant, enthusiastic, and well groomed according to professional standards of luxury establishments.
The company offers:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Staff accommodation and meals.
- Excellent working conditions within a luxurious and multicultural environment.
- Continuous professional development prospects.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV with recent photo
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]