Consumer Healthcare Business Development Manager
Rontis, a Switzerland based Multinational Corporation, was established in 1986 and has built lengthy experience in the wider healthcare sector.
We are seeking to employ, immediately, the services of a suitably qualified and experienced person to work in a cross-cultural environment and represent our business interests worldwide handling the role of the Business Development Manager for the Rontis Consumer Healthcare Division which is responsible for the Rontis Nutrition, Food Supplements, Consumer medical Devices and Cosmetics portfolio of products.
Reporting directly to an Executive Member of the Board of Directors, the selected candidate should contribute to the overall success and international growth of the specific division as a member of the Rontis BD team. The candidate is expected to explore internationally & identify opportunities, build appropriate interaction, perform negotiations & develop the tactics to bring the targeted opportunities to fruition. He / she should drive sales generation and perform account management in a global environment in an effective manner.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Execute business development initiatives that are consistent with the division’s overall strategy
- Pursue revenue generation initiatives and ensure strategic partnerships development and management
- Oversee multiple business initiatives simultaneously
- Promote and sell the products and services of the company in worldwide scale
- Research, identify, pursue and acquire new customers in different regions of the world
- Perform account management of existing and future strategic customers making sure that the strategic goals of the organization are met
- Handle contract negotiations and work closely with supervisor and with legal counsel as required
- Attend international exhibitions where the company and division selects to promote its product portfolio and seeks new clientele
- Develop custom-made and region-specific pricing strategies in close liaison with his / her Supervisor
- Implement Division Marketing initiatives (New Product Introduction, Workshops etc.)
- Build and maintain effective professional relationships at senior levels (i.e. International distribution partners, KOLs, HCPs, Hospital Management, Clinic Directors etc.) with focus in the fields of pediatrics, dermatology & gastroenterology
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Health Sciences, Business, Management or relevant degrees are considered a prerequisite.
- A Master’s Degree, an MBA or a Joint Degree will be considered a major plus
- Prior professional experience (5+ years) is a prerequisite – ideally in the Infant Nutrition, Pharmaceuticals or FMCG sector
- Fluency in English (both written and oral skills) and computer literacy are considered prerequisites
- High level of organization and motivation
- Strong communication skills. Ability to interact in cross-cultural environment Self-disciplined and with attention to detail. Hands-on approach and problem-solving attitude
- Willingness to travel approximately 50% of the time
- Military service completed
- Experience in both direct as well as indirect operations will be considered a plus
This is a full-time position.
Only candidates meeting the criteria above will be contacted Candidates are kindly requested to send their CV
[To send your CV please click here]
highlighting the Job Posting number on the Subject line.