Code: CE 001
In WIND, we believe in a world ofconnection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that peopleenrich their liveswith all thatcommunications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only onexpressing themselves,while we take care of the technology thatenables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives,WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Content Editor and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by focusing on content creation and become actively involved in the company’s digital transformation journey.
- Research and write original content
- Update website on a regular basis with new content using Oracle’s CMS platforms
- Manage and optimize published pieces using SEO guidelines
- Assist in developing and implementing the company SEO strategy
- Identify SEO opportunities and work with the team to create or edit content accordingly
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and copywriting trends
- Review, edit and proofread items, papers and documentation
- Perform technical checks
- Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO
- Basic knowledge of HTML & Photoshop
Join Our Team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Get flexy, work from home 1 day/week
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
[To send your CV please click here.]