Contract Manager - Athens
Trasys Greece is looking for a Contract Manager to develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. This position refers to a large EC framework contract implementing various IT Projects and Services.
The Contract Manager will perform, under a full-time contract, a wide range of duties including the following:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- Follow-up and report the overall progress of the contract, and offer coordination for implementation issues related to more than one project;
- Suggest best practices for improving of programme performance, including for the implementation of the Service level management strategy;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
The ideal candidate will be expected to possess the following:
- University degree in Information Technology, BA, sales or related area;
- Proven work experience as a Contract Manager or relevant role in IT sector;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple contracts and account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and Access);
- Strong writing skills for technical offers;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Experience in Software applications (Data, Web, Enterprise systems,…);
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including staff, managers, executive and C-level;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Flexibility for travel and able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.
[To send your CV please click here]