Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Check our open position and apply now:
Ikos Resorts | www.ikosresorts.com
Office Location: Thessaloniki, Greece (regular traveling to Halkidiki during operational season)
Contract: Full Time
Position Ref. Code: IR/CM020
Your main responsibilities:
- Coordinate the preparation of the budget and forecasts and continuously monitor the performance against them to enable robust and proactive reporting of variances to the BoD and other stakeholders
- Coordinate and be involved in the monthly management reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Working Capital), review revenue streams, cost structures and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Actively support the team with a strong accounting and technical background in the reporting and enhance the review process
- Lead the Ikos management reporting team by bringing strong people management skills
- Closely monitors team’s needs, strengths and improvement opportunities. Coaches and connects with all team members to ensure coherency and team spirit
- Lead and contribute to various systems and process improvements and automation initiatives
- Enhance the reporting and variance analysis process, control the correct classification of accounts and cost centers, identify trends and suggest corrective actions when necessary
- Support transformation initiatives and understand the end-to-end financial processes (P2P, R2R, O2C)
- Provide insight to support decision making and create value for the business
- Ensure accuracy, quality control and integrity of financial transactions and reporting
- Additional controller duties as necessary, provide regular and ad hoc analysis and financial reports according to management’s requirements
- Direct report to the Chief Group Controller
Your main qualifications/skills:
- University degree in Accounting or Economics
- MSc in Business Finance and/or professional qualification (CFA) would be a plus
- 6-8 years working experience in the advisory team of leading professional services firm (Big4)
- Experience in the Hospitality sector in an International environment would be a plus
- Proven track record in process improvement
- Experience in managing teams
- Project management and implementation record
- Stakeholder management with strong communication skills
- Well-developed organizational and planning skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work under pressure and on strict deadlines
- Accountability and responsibility
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Systems improvement and automations experience would be a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment
- Continuous training
- Hospitality benefits
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
[To send your CV please click here]
www.ikosresorts.com | http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job ApplicantsPrivacy Noticepage.