Η Filos Holidays & Travel / FILOSxenia Hospitality Services ζητά για την τουριστική περίοδο Απρίλιος-Οκτώβριος 2019 και τα ξενοδοχειακά συγκροτήματα Ismaros 4* και Roxani 3* στη Μαρώνεια Κομοτηνής να καλύψει την ακόλουθη θέση:
Cook Α & Β
The Hotel Cook is responsible for the main kitchen and the food preparation and service of hot and cold dishes in the hotel.
More specifically, the person in position is required to:
- Be fully aware of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards
- Cooperate for the efficient operation of the kitchen
- Visually inspect, select and use only the freshest fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, fowl and other food products of the highest standard in the preparation of all menu items
- Have the necessary skills for following recipes and kitchen regulations, plus work towards minimizing food wastage and food cost.
- Support the training of all kitchen employees and provide explicit guidelines in the proper preparation of menu items, hygiene, Health amp; Safety as well as in grooming/appearance standards
- Ensure proper receiving, storage (including temperature setting) and rotation of food products so as to comply with health department regulations
- Collaborate smoothly and efficiently with the Kitchen Supervisor, the Operations Coordinator and the other members of the Kitchen team
- Be able to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim, as well as to seek own solutions to obstacles that occur from time to time
- Frequently tour through the kitchen areas and ensure that exceptionally high standards of hygiene/sanitation and maintenance are always met. Report any equipment in need to the Kitchen Supervisor, the O.C. and the General Operations Manager or to be repaired to the Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintain awareness of stock levels at the unit, ensuring all kitchen supplies are adequate and that there are no shortfalls
- Degree in Culinary Arts and/or Hospitality/ Tourism
- 2-3 years minimum experience in the Hotel Industry and restaurants
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential
- Very good knowledge of a third foreign language will be considered as an asset
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and customer –oriented
- Excellent MS Office-Computer skills
- Negotiation and excellent communication Skills
- Well groomed with strong interpersonal skills
The company offers:
- Attractive remuneration package offered according to qualifications.
- Training and career development
- Equal opportunities to evolve and progress
- Dynamic and highly professional environment
- Meals and accommodation [if not a local (Komotini prefecture) resident)
For those interested, please send updated CV with recent photo.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
CVs which do not fulfill the above requirements / qualifications
or are sent without a photo will not be evaluated.
Only those who will be selected for an interview will be contacted, in due time.