InGlobe Agency Representing a 4* Hotel located in Protaras Cyprus
asks Candidates to apply for Job Openings for Season 2019 for:
Summary of function:
Under the direction of the Kitchen supervisor or his delegate, and within the limits of established policies and procedures, produces and presents food of high quality.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking according to recipes/menu
- Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner
- Test foods to ensure proper preparation and temperature
- Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly
- Ensure the proper sanitation and cleanliness of surfaces and storage containers
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients.
- Prepare cold foods.
- Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
- Follow all safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
- To attend any meeting or training sessions as required by management.
- To be conversant with:
1. The Hotel Fire Procedures
2. The Hotel Security Procedures
3. The Hotel facilities and attractions
4. The Hotel Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
5. Hotel operation standards and departmental procedures
6. Methods of payment accepted by the Company (cash handling staff only)
7. Current Licensing regulations (Food and Beverage Service department only)
- To adhere to the company’s policies and procedures for quality, environment and food safety
Cook B: 1100€ Salary Monthly
- Health Insurance Provided by the hotel
- Bonuses (Christmas gift, allowance, unlicensed allowance by Cypriot Law)
- Accommodation Provided by the hotel (staff rooms 2 persons per room)
- Food provided by the hotel
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]