InGlobe Agency Representing a 4* Hotel located in Protaras Cyprus
asks Candidates to apply for Job Openings for Season 2019 for:
Summary of function:
Under the direction of the Kitchen supervisor or his delegate, and within the limits of established policies and procedures, produces and presents food of high quality.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate any assistance needed during busy periods to the Chef to ensure optimum services.
- Notify manager if a product does not meet specifications.
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
- Monitor the quantity of food that is prepared and the portions that are served.
- Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish to be served.
- Serve food in proper portions onto proper receptacle.
- Set-up, clean and break down work station.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area including tables, tools, knives, and equipment.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing.
- Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Prepare and cook food.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
- To attend any meeting or training sessions as required by management.
- To be conversant with:
- The Hotel Fire Procedures
- The Hotel Security Procedures
- The Hotel facilities and attractions
- The Hotel Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
- Hotel operation standards and departmental procedures
- Methods of payment accepted by the Company (cash handling staff only)
- Current Licensing regulations (Food and Beverage Service department only)
- To adhere to the company’s policies and procedures for quality, environment and food safety.
Cook C: 900€ Salary Monthly
- Health Insurance Provided by the hotel
- bonuses (Christmas gift, allowance, unlicensed allowance by Cypriot Law)
- Accommodation Provided by the hotel (staff rooms 2 persons per room)
- Food provided by the hotel
[To send your CV please click here.]