Issue Date: 20.04.2022
1. Job Title:Cosmetics Manager
3. Reports to:New Business Line Director
4. Job Description Summary:To Operate a Cosmetics Department. To create new Cosmetic Lines and develop new clientele (B2B sales) . Responsible for Cosmetics Production,PNL & Budget, commercial policy of shops and e-shop.
Degree:Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
ITSkills:Good knowledge of PC and MS Office.
Foreign Languages and Level:Greek, English
3-5 years in Cosmetics industry.
7. Main Accountabilities
- Solid understanding of budgeting and financial management.
- Develop a new clientele in B2B sales in the new Business Lines of Cosmetics.
- Constantly improve of all products and cosmetic Lines.
- Cooperating with the marketing team to build the Marketing Plan of all Cosmetic Lines.
- Create all commercial policies about all lines and products.
- Responsible for the sales performance of all products and cosmetic Lines.
- Generate all required reports for the Management Team and concerned departments.
- Controlling, steering, and following up all operating costs and KPIs related to its own areas of responsibility for all products.
- Work to improve the relationships with clients and partners.
- Prepare and control all orders in cooperation with Logistics Dpt.
- Be fully devoted and committed to the role of Cosmetics Manager, responsible for all issues that can occur.
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Sales skills
- Accuracy and professionalism
- Flexibility, organizational skills, and adaptability
- Eexcellent working environment
- Competitive salary package
- Continuing training and professional development
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]