TOR Hotel Group is a family-owned business with a long heritage in hospitality, which dates back to 1925 and the opening of the first luxury hotel in Thessaloniki. Since then, the Tornivoukas family has continued its long tradition with the creation of 4 unique hotels in Northern Greece.
Join our family for 2021 season at Eagles Palace and Eagles Villas a unique 5* Luxury Resort as a
Location: Ouranoupolis, Chalkidiki
- Assist in the collection of all offers from suppliers on food, beverage and materials
- Proceed with the order procedure after the approval of the F&B CC Manager for the best operation of the company
- Update and maintain receipts into the systems; check the menu pricing on the POS systems and ensure the correct prices are loaded; check and ensure all menu items have a recipe
- Assist in the monthly food and beverage inventories count and extension; maintain a database for food and beverage inventory stock including up to date pricing
- Cooperate with other colleagues and managers; ensure proper storage and issuance of all food and beverage items
- Participate in month end reporting procedures and on any other tasks as and when required by the management
- Maintain at all times a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene
Qualifications / Personal characteristics:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position ideally within a 5* Luxury Hotel; previous hotel accounting experience would be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language
- Computer literacy and experience in financial systems, Fidelio, Micros Pos and Excel
- A team player passionate about the job, detailed oriented, able to take personal responsibility and initiative to prevent or resolve problems
- Competitive salary remuneration
- Career development in a fast paced growing work environment
- Daily meals and accommodation
- Training opportunities
Please send an updated CV with recent photo to the following link.
[To send your CV please click here]
At TOR HOTEL GROUP we are proud to offer excellent and professional working environment,
equal opportunities and further career development to passionate professionals.