Cost Controller / Storekeeper - Ios
Season 2017 (7- 8 months)
We are currently looking for a Cost controller- Storekeeper to join our team in Liostasi Hotel & Suites, 5 stars, member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, part of the group Denaxas S.A.
The cost controller is the key personnel in charge of all purchases of the hotel, the stocking of the goods, and the monthly inventories and f & b control results. Furthermore, he is in charge of the feeding of the micros pos.
- He has to oversee inventory and cost management related activities of the property and manage the Food & Beverage controls for the F&B outlets
- He should be able to maintain the computerized system (ERP) & Point of Sales (POS) systems
- He should be able to ensure that par stocks are maintained in the stores and outlets
- He should be able to check the accuracy of reports in system & POS
- He should be able to prepare the cost reports of F&B consumption
- He should be able to assist F&B outlet associates on training matters (e.g. systems & POS, Requisition)
- He should be able to ensure that outlets and departments do not overstock and at close of season stocks are at their lowest possible level
- He has to be able on a daily basis investigate reasons for discrepancies in quantities qualities and prices for goods ordered and delivered and follow up with supplier for correction actions
- He has to receive on daily basis goods from suppliers and to ensure that they are as per required specifications, according to the issued Purchase Order and the supplier invoice is in compliance with the above and the agreed prices.
- He should be able to perform random checks to ensure all products are stored appropriately and secured?
- He should have experience taking monthly inventories of food and beverage and general goods and perform relevant entries in system.
- Minimum 4 yrs. in similar role within a hotel environment preferably in a boutique 5-star hotel
- Degree in finance, accounting, or a related field is desirable academic background
- Ability to work under pressure in an organized manner capable to document transactions using Microsoft Office related applications, analysing information and reporting skills accounting knowledge, data entry
- He should be proficient with financial software, MS Office skills (Previous ERP /POS (specially micros) knowledge is desirable)
- verbal and written communication in both Greek and English
The company offers:
- Highly remuneration package
- Training and career development
- Dynamic, luxury and highly professional environment
- Accommodation & Half Board
Send a detailed CV with a recent photo and minimum 3 referees with phone & e-mail.
Only candidates with above prerequisites should apply.
Ε-mail: [Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Fax: 22860 92680.