Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a leading multinational engineering company, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Country Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager
- Develop and maintain the country specific HSE management system for the branch
- Identify the HSE legal requirements applicable to the branch and work together with the related departments to guarantee legal compliance
- Support sales managers and general project managers during tendering of projects
- Maintain an effective working relationship and dialogue with HSE staff for guidance, follow up and alignment on HSE related activities
- Establish working relationships with local and company’s headquarters and support organizations to ensure consistency
- When necessary support that required regulatory permits are required regulatory permits are acquired, that reports are submitted to regulatory agencies and that permit conditions are being met
- Supervise the implementation of company’s processes in all projects being realized in the country
- Analyse HSE reports from the projects, perform regular HSE audits in the projects
- Bachelor/master’s Degree in engineering or business studies
- Required 2+ years of HSE experience in a construction environment, including managing at site specific level or managing multiple projects in the country
- Fluent English verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- HSE Legislation and Regulations
- Assigning, tracking and closing out actions, team and relationship-building, results-oriented and committed to continuous improvement, presentation and training skills, able to develop, implement and evaluate HSE tools, processes and systems
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- Friendly and challenging working environment
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.