Auto req ID: 244776BR
Responsible for prompt AR management reporting and analysis.
- Credit & Collections - Risk Management
- Credit Limits calculation
- Pursue & Resolve Overdue Accounts
- Support Departmental & Cross functional Projects
- Participate in the accurate and timely preparation of the data reported (monthly, quarterly, annually or ad hoc) by following the policy and by providing all the necessary back up support (i.e. bad debt calculation/OCF explanation/AR fluctuation)
- Prepare Monthly Review Deck for AR Reviews/Internal Management/Region Reporting
- Involvement in other statutory reporting and audits (i.e. MYF, KPMG etc.)
- Financial Systems Support and Maintenance as key user
- Conduct timely and effectively annual key controls self-testing in S2C cycle acting as control owner in line with the GCS testing standards and disclose control failures in GCS Portal.
- Ability to cooperate successfully with people from different levels and departments (i.e. Sales, Logistics etc)
- Ensures compliance with PepsiCo Policies and Procedures.
- Knowledge of business process risks and ensures mitigating and remediation actions are implemented timely.
- Coordinate Write-off and Year end closing process
- University Degree in Finance
- Experience in credit control.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent Power point skills
- Judgement skills and decision-making ability.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of the company’s systems & procedures preferred
- Executive maturity
- Networking & influencing
- Flexibility to changes
- Developing and managing own agenda
- Strong analytical & financial skills
- Results orientated
- Very good level of English Language