Credit Control Supervisor (one year - fixed term contract)
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than billion in net revenue in 2020, driven by a complimentary food and beverage portfolio that includes Lay's, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and IVI. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
- Monitor specific customers account balances. Reconcile customers’ accounts and contact balances according to payment terms.
- Handle invoice problems regarding price differences, return products, rebates, issuing the appropriate credit/debit invoice, ensuring proper approvals are in place
- Assures credit collections are consistent with company’s credit policy and customer payment terms.
- Obtain information on any customer regarding payment problems which could possibly affect credit/collection
- Provide accurate feedback during order release process
- Issue stales credit notes
- Involvement in department’s reporting
- Increased problem handling authority and negotiation with customers
- Extended cooperation with sales & invoicing department (both execution & strategic)
- Perform monthly closing processes
- Reporting for watch out customers to enable management decision making
- New Customer evaluation and Registration based on Company’s policy
- Reporting for AR reconciliation
- Perform journal Entries
- University Degree
- Experience in credit control
- Judgement skills and decision-making ability
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Experience in working with Excel
- Ability to adjust to complex environments and different G2M systems
- Collaboration and influencing
[To send your CV please click here.]