Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens is looking for a talented
The Credit Manager is responsible for maintaining proper credit procedures throughout the hotel in accordance with both local and corporate policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain local credit policies and procedures regarding billing, credit cards, collection, inquiries and cheque cashing and prepare month-end and year-end reports and reconciliations in accordance with established corporate guidelines.
- Ensure all inquiries from guests, groups or credit card companies are handled promptly (same day if possible) and professionally.
- Ensure prompt and accurate billing for all accounts and timely collection follow-up.
- Maintain credit histories, original approved written requests for credit and other records for regular hotel accounts.
- Ensure that the check-in / check-out procedure adequately protects the hotel without burden or delay to the guests of the hotel.
- Develop and maintain relationships with regular clients to foster communication and assist in collection.
- Prepare and conduct a monthly credit meeting.
- File documents and reports.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or Assistant Director of Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or relevant field
- At least five years related working experience in luxury hotels
- Proficiency in English is a must. Greek is an asset
- Good communication and computer skills
- Strong leadership and strong inter-personal skills
- Candidate should hold valid work authorization for the EU
Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for since 1998.
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 114 properties in 47 countries. Opening in March 2019, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens provides a preferred address for both business and leisure travelers, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world.
If you want to be part of this unique opportunity on the Greek Riviera, just 25 minutes from Athens, don't wait, apply now!
[To send your CV please click here]