Are you an experienced and talented Customer Advisory & Sales Representative, with a strong educational background in Agriculture, keen to work for a leading multinational company?
Great news for you, Bayer is looking for a Customer Advisory & Sales Representative in Crop Science, based in Salonica!
If you want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career as a Customer Advisory & Sales Representative, please apply now!
The company offers the following benefits for this Customer Advisory & Sales Representative position:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic working environment, focused on company’s values
The Customer Advisory & Sales Representative we are looking for will be responsible for sales targets of the combined CP and Seeds portfolio in the assigned area of responsibility, provide technical service to transactional partners and farmers, as well as establish close ties with the whole value chain, with the intention of achieving sales targets, the relative KPIs and a high level of satisfaction.
- Coordinate sales activities of the combined CP and Seeds portfolio to achieve sales budget volumes, turnover and market share, within a designated geographic area.
- Ensure the full implementation and compliance with the Crop Science commercial and credit policy. Constantly keep transactional partners informed on commercial terms and relevant special commercial actions. Propose 3-year sales plan for new transactional partners and provide all necessary input and insight for the definition of the appropriate credit limit.
- Establish close and sustainable relationships with transactional and other potential partners reacting, as well as acting proactively, to all possible issues in order to provide solutions to occurring problems, ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Acquire thorough understanding and knowledge of the channel in all its aspects (points of sale, competition positioning, crops, agricultural inputs market, trends, key farmers in relevant crops, market coverage etc.), communicate internally market highlights and illustrate relevant insights in the yearly channel-segmentation exercise.
- Achieve working capital targets through accurate planning & updating of forecasts through LSDP tool, close monitoring of open items and management of outstanding payments.
- Acquire thorough knowledge of Crop Science solutions and provide technical support on a need basis to transactional partners and farmers (presentations, face2face interactions, field visits etc.).
- Establish relations with opinion leaders (key farmers, food chain, influencers, advisors, extension services) in order to gain customer insights and stimulate sales growth.
- Actively participate in territory teams, contributing in the design and implementation of the action plan, according to shared customer’s (channel partners/growers/influencers) objectives in the assigned territory.
- Contribute and support the positioning of Bayer Seed, Crop Protection, Climate FieldView and Biologics to deliver Tailored Agronomic Solutions.
- Comply with Bayer safety and driving policies.
The ideal candidate for the position will be expected to have the following:
- University Degree in Agriculture.
- A Master's Degree in Agriculture, Marketing, Business Administration (MBA), Economics or any other relevant field will be considered an asset.
- Fluency in Greek and English (both in written & verbal).
- Commercial experience with a successful track record in a major multinational crop science company is considered an asset.
- Deep understanding and technical knowledge of the agriculture sector and local market landscape across all portfolio areas
- Advanced digital/IT skills (as an end user) – Ability to quickly adopt new technologies.
- Driving license and travelling required.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today! Should you need additional information, please contact me Dora Tzevelekou at 2166001387.
Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα