Are you an experienced Customer Insights Manager? Are you interested in joining a large, well known and healthy Financial Technology company with an excellent working environment? If you are ready for your next step in your career, then, this Customer Insights Manager position is for you! The position is full time and permanent, based in Athens.
Would you like to work in a Marketing position? Are you ready to make the next step in your career in digital marketing / e-commerce, trade marketing, product management, brand management, marketing & communications?
Sounds interesting? If yes, click register to our upcoming recruitment chat events that will take place every week:
Every Tuesday between 4pm - 5pm (Athens, Greece time). Register here.
Every Thursday between 10am - 11am (Athens, Greece time). Register here.
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register at the link above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
The company offers the following benefits for this Customer Insights Manager position:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working environment
As a Customer Insights Manager in this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee ongoing customer lifecycle to secure high performance in customer retention rates and advocacy, and to propose corrective actions to mitigate customer churn
- Design and implement, in collaboration with the data analytics team, a customer-centric mechanism that translates the insights from customer segmentation into specific strategies to support business, product and commercial planning
- Understand customer outcomes by their contact with the company’s touchpoints, analyzing customers’ overall behavior, and feedback to recommend corrective actions towards every touch point that the customer interacts
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every product/service core feature, marketing and sales process etc.
- Collaborate with the campaign management team to set the targeting and/or commercial and communication strategy contact rules to be aligned with the needs and behaviors of each customer
- Collaborate with the operations team to mitigate technical or any other related issues raised by customers
- Collaborate closely with team members to structure and support an outstanding customer onboarding process, renewals and expansion opportunities
- Provide, all units with Customer-insights and seamlessly communicate with internal stakeholders alike, education and guidance on how to better serve their customers based on their behaviors and needs
In order for your profile to match the Customer Insights Manager position you need to have the following skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in Marketing and/or Customer’s behavioral analysis
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related roles
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- B2B industry analyst/consulting experience will considered as a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven track record of solving complex problems, thinking creatively and using data to tell a story
- Strong skills and experience with statistics and customer research
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience creating and delivering presentations using PowerPoint
- Collaborative orientation and results driven personality
- Strong self-motivation and accountability skills
If you are interested in this Customer Insights Manager job vacancy, apply now. For more information, you can contact Anna Smyrlianou
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα