Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a company in fashion sector, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Customer Service & E-commerce Coordinator (Oinofita Viotias)
- Supports and assists the brand’s retail channels
- Provides Customer Service – emails, returns, phone calls to Greek and foreign customers
- Supervises and ensures flawless processes for the brand’s e-shop and flagship store
- Daily follow up with accounting team, responsible for daily invoicing, collections and reconciliation of accounts
- Monitors functionality and usability performance (backed and fronted) recommending changes that aim to increase traffic and improve conversion rate on e-shop
- Responding to various inquiries to customers
- Organizes, plans and tracks all order processing
- At least two (2) years of corporate working experience
- Excellent level of English language (oral and written)/Certificate of Proficiency
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player attitude
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.