Intercool Hellas SA operates in plug-in commercial refrigeration, food & catering service sector, as well as in Commercial & Light Commercial Air-conditioning, distributing and promoting the best-in-class display Merchandisers, Professional Equipment & Air-Conditioners.
Company is divided into three but interconnect business sectors thus enabling us to promote the “one stop shop supplier” philosophy offering multiple solutions to our customers.
Intercool Hellas was founded in year 2005 and since then company has made a tremendous steps forward with Sales Office in Italy and Greece and an extensive service network all over Europe.
Customer Service Manager
- Be the trusted advisor to Key Customers
- Technical liaison between customers and Company - Helps customers navigate through our technical process, services and products.
- Develops and maintains account team relationships.
- Implements Company’s Customer Service policy throughout Europe.
- Develop Customer service for all company’s business divisions.
- Organize Technical seminars and Trainings
- Manages and monitors support delivery of products, spares and services knowledgeable on a wide range.
- Agrees with Key Customers and maintains After Sales Support Delivery Plans that capture particular services portfolio suitable for their local market.
- Manages the delivery and follow-up of proactive support designed to increase customer relationship with our company and our products.
- Organize & monitors spare parts supply.
- Develop further Service Platform available and implement in all Sales Offices (Italy, Greece and Kenya)
- Develop reactive support cases, which will enhance customer’s trust.
- Interfere with production for customer’s complaints and respective modifications required.
- By bringing the best possible level of service and knowledge about Client’s needs, the candidate should contribute to sales opportunities and Premier contracts renewal.
The value of our Customer Service Manager brings to the customer is the successful operation of the department and hence realization of value of Intercool products.
The value the Customer Service Manager brings to Intercool company is the increased customer satisfaction, reduced support costs, and awareness needed around product improvements. The candidate is the only long term, relationship based, customer facing support role.
- Fluency in English & Greek (French or Italian will be considered as plus)
- At least 4 - 5 years of experience in Technical Environment area
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving
- Client facing experience
- Relationship building and good communication skills
- Project Management and virtual team cooperation skills
- Ability to plan, execute and forecast actions in advance
- Strategic Insight, Product & Technology Expertise
- Ability to effectively communicate Value Proposition to company’s Clients
- Crisis management capabilities
- Dynamic and prestigious work environment
- The best tools and technologies at your fingertips
- Smart and motivated team
- Unique chance for personal development
[To send your CV please click here.]