Customer Service Representative (1 year Contract with perspective of Renewal)
ManpowerGroup Greece, on behalf of its client, leader in the specialization and innovation of its industry, specialized in the field of sustainable paint and coloring products, is in search of a Customer Service Representative, who is interested in joining one of the most dynamic & energetic Team!
This role reports to the Cluster Customer Service Manager.
The job holder will support the Customer Service Team and the general communication with the clients associated with their order processing, complaint registration, general management and information required.
More specifically, the right incumbent would be accountable for:
- Supporting the Customer Service Team and the general communication with the clients associated with complaint registration, general management and information required.
- Managing order receipt efficiently while supporting the order-to-cash process with excellence in order processing.
- Registering and processing orders in the ERP system received via, electronic mail, phone or through other contact with the customer or associate.
- Transferring order processing to the Logistic teams and transport companies (logistics).
- Raising issues in delivery and/or invoices process with Cluster Customer Service Manager.
- Acting as a first level of contact with for customers for various matters and FAQs.
- Assuring cooperation between customer service and field sales force regarding administration of customers’ orders as well as with the Logistics Department to maintain consistency at all times.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with multitasking spirit, in a high dynamic Team, which is growing rapidly.
- Experience in customer service departments/ facing customers would be highly appreciated in relevant departments.
- Excellent English skills (Oral & Written).
- Tech savviness, handling of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SAP Knowledge
- Good networking skills and genuine excitement to respond to customers’ queries and problem-solving orientation.
- Demonstrable experience of ability to work under pressure (multi-tasking).
What is offered:
- Gross Monthly Salary: 1.300 €
- 1 year (one year) contract with the company- with the perspective of renewal.
- Efficient training.
- Accessible office location (Kryoneri, Attiki).
- Friendly & Modern Environment
- Standard (morning) working hours.
#Empoweringtalent #WebelieveinTalent #ManpowerGroupGreece
[To send your CV please click here.]