Are you a German speaker with a native-like level? Are you seeking new job opportunities in Athens or Thessaloniki?
How does the idea of joining the leading GameTech company in Greece & one of the fastest-growing in Europe sound?
In this German speaking Customer Support role is all about communication. As a Customer Support Agent with German, you will be responsible for handling all communications & assisting German speaking customers with inquiries & issues they may face. Be ready to thrive by adapting easily to customers' needs while being a valuable member of the front line of our client's services.
For the Customer Support Agent with German position, our client offers:
- Exciting & friendly work environment
- Competitive salary package & bonuses
- Work-from-home till the situation gets back to normal
- Benefits related to food & electricity
- Career & competencies' development
- Private group insurance
- Continuous training
- Internal incentives & rewards
The tasks of a Customer Support Agent with German will be as follows:
- Act as the first line of defense & escalation for the German market
- Receive customer questions, complaints, & comments via calls, emails & live chats
- Build sustainable relationships & trust with customers through open communication
- Treat customers with respect, following the company policies & procedures, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the solution/answer provided
- Communicate internally with other departments, following up on pending issues related to customer's requests
- Be always updated with the company's product, promos, policy, & changes as required
- Update customers' database
- Collaborate with team/shift leader & colleagues
The ideal Customer Support Agent with German is / possess / has:
- A native-like level of German
- Business English level
- Previous working experience in a call center environment (not mandatory)
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions, & responding appropriately
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences & paragraphs in work-related matters
- Written Expression: The ability to convey information & data in writing, so that others will understand too
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help customers
- Switching tasks with speed while preserving quality
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- PC & MS Office literacy
If you are interested in applying for the Customer Support Agent with German position, we want to hear from you now! Apply online by registering on our website & submitting your application!
Otherwise, feel free to reach out to me, Alex Batsas, to ask any questions or refer anyone could match this amazing job opportunity.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now