We are currently looking for young & enthusiastic individuals to join our Customer Support Team in our offices in Rhodes, Greece. The position is full-time.
Working closely with a team of highly motivated individuals, you will develop and deliver best-in-class support to our growing list of hotel owners and managers. The ideal candidate is experienced in providing customer support in a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for:
- Becoming a primalRES & Webhotelier platform expert.
- Adopting and promoting a “customer-centric” approach at all times.
- Responding to general enquiries about our platform.
- Proactively researching, troubleshooting, resolving and/or escalating potential support issues.
- Developing appropriate email templates, chat responses, phone agendas and best practices for timely responses that delight customers.
- Contributing to team goals for customer retention, growth and satisfaction.
- Advanced PC literacy
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- University or Technological Education Institution Degree
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking and complex problem solving skills required
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathise and build customer loyalty
- Team player and fun to be around
The following will be considered a strong plus:
- Knowledge of the hotel market
- Experience with online booking channels
- Experience with WebHotelier and/or primalRES
- Lively environment
- Working in a fast-growing company
- Growth potential
[To send your CV please click here.]