TEMES S.A., developers of Costa Navarino is looking for a
Cyber Security Engineer
to work within the HQs’ ICT Department in Athens.
The successful candidate, reporting to the IT Director of TEMES headquarters.
- Incident Response - minimize impact and conduct forensic investigation.
- Document results and close SOC cases.
- Configure and maintain system & network security controls and logging.
- Configure and maintain Microsoft 365 security tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and demonstrated interest in the Cyber Security domain.
- Solid understanding of network and computer security, security testing.
- Knowledge of common attack vectors.
- Understanding of SIEM and EDR solutions.
- Experience with Windows & Unix-like operating systems.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Security technologies will be considered a plus.
- Scripting skill set (Bash, PowerShell) will be considered a plus.
- Strong analytical, critical observation skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative and team focus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Cyber Security, Cloud or Networking certifications would be considered an asset.
- Checkpoint knowledge / certifications would be considered as an asset
- Microsoft Certifications / Azure Administration / Azure fundamentals would be considered as an asset
- For male candidates: fulfilled national service will be considered a plus.
- Competitive compensation package
- Οn going training opportunities
- Private Medical Plan
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]