Daily Operations Manager
As Daily Operations Manager you will:
- Be responsible for all departments.
- Coordinate and support the Front Desk to administer daily tasks to all departments (Maintenance, Maid Service, Porter, Kitchen). Inspect with Front Desk all Check-in/In Room/Check-out lists.
- Assist with check-ins/check-outs when necessary.
- Ensure kitchen performs functions well and on time.
- Coordinate maintenance & maid service to meet check-in deadlines.
- Ensure rooms are inspected prior to check-in for cleanliness & ambiance
- Ensure staff grooming & hospitality culture and overall ambiance of hotel.
- Budgeting of all departments.
- Monitor purchase requests of departments
- Accounts receivable (Money owed by Travel Agents)
- Accounts payable: vendors/suppliers
- Service Recovery and customer complaints.
- Be available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
- Degree in Hospitality/Tourism is looked upon favourably.
- 2-3 years minimum experience as a Hotel Manager preferably in a Luxury Boutique Hotel in Santorini
- Excellent command in English
- Excellent comman of a second language is considered an assrt
- Customer service oriented, Self-motivated, enthusiastic
- MS Office (Especially Excel) - Computer skills - Previous knowledge of PMS system
- Service recovery skills
- Well groomed with strong interpersonal skills
An attractive and competitive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Should you wish to be a member of our team,
please send us your CV with a recent photo.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]