Are you an experienced Data Analyst/Engineer, with a passion for technology and the will to empower people?
If you are the person we are looking for, you have the chance of becoming part of a growing organization, with international scope, committed to excellence.
This is a full-time and permanent position, located in Marousi, Attica, during standard working days and hours.
The company offers to this Data Analyst/Engineer position:
- attractive monthly salary
- private medical plan
- fresh and modern working environment
- interesting projects
- further career opportunities
As a Data Analyst/Engineer, you will be responsible to:
- Analyze and interpret customer business needs into application and operational requirements.
- Design and implement data models and produce detailed functional designs.
- Design, develop and automate ETL solutions.
- Implement solution integration with data visualization tools and reporting software.
- Prepare technical solution mockups to assist for presales purposes / demos.
- Get the opportunity to work on micro-projects in areas that you can identify a possible improvement
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
In order for your profile to match this Data Analyst/Engineer role, you need to have the following skills:
- Bachelor's degree in IT
- 1-3 years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst/Engineer in a corporate environment.
- You have strong database programming skills (T-SQL or PL- SQL) and have working experience in known RDMS platforms (preferably MSSQL Server). You are fluent in writing SQL queries and reading Data Models.
- Working experience with data analytics platforms, preferably in QlikView (or Tibco Spotfire, Microsoft Power BI, Qlik Sense) is a must.
- Very strong in tech. You know your way around Linux and Windows Server operating systems.
- You have a very good understanding of SDLC concepts.
- Use of Python or R languages should also be one your signature skills. Having experience as a S/W Developer will be considered a plus.
- You have strong knowledge of Data Warehouse principles.
- You are proactive, self-motivated and eager to learn.
- You have a strong orientation towards team working, collaboration and support of colleagues, always maintaining a positive approach towards situations. You love sharing your knowledge with your peers.
- You may occasionally be required to travel or support and communicate with your colleagues, remotely.
- You are polite, creative, punctual, thorough with attention to detail.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages is required.
Skills and experience on the following areas will benefit you:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Familiarity with Office 365 environment
- Proficient understanding and/or experience with ETL tools such as SSIS, Pentaho, Alteryx etc.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Previous working experience in a corporate environment is desirable (but not a must). Related professional certifications are welcome.
- Experience in working under a standard Project Management methodology and principles will be considered a plus.
For more information, contact Georgia Politaki at email@example.com or at +30 6949 772 772. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated CV by clicking the 'apply now' option.
In case your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα