Channel VAS, the global Fintech leader, is looking for you! A creative individual that wants to be on board our journey to redefine the Fintech world as we know it. Products and services delivered to over 500 million consumers in over 40 telco and finance partners in more than 30 countries.
If being a part of the world’s #1 company in mobile Fintech sounds cool to you, if you find the fields of Big Data, Analytics, Technology and Finance fascinating, then join our team of 200 likeminded individuals, that assist in evolving our technology, products, and services every day.
With unceasing growth in mind, we meticulously look for talented professionals in various positions. Professionals that will provide excellent and steer accessible financial services to most people possible at any chance.
We welcome you to share our vision to lead the global economic and social development, with financial inclusion for all, through mobile value-added services. Join us as we adapt to our new reality, during and after the pandemic and as we keep performing and offering the same level of extraordinary Fintech solutions and turning challenges into opportunities.
As aData Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for providing value-added assurance over the integrity of credit scoring, reporting, reconciliations, risk models, data parsing and other data-related processes. You will work closely with the Data Architect to perform automated sanity checks in large scale volumes of pre-processed and post-processed data and test various algorithms used in the Credit Risk Assessment procedure for nano and micro-finance.
You will be able to demonstrate your expertise on data assurance, statistical models and machine learning as well as your high level of analytical and creative skills. In this role, you will have the opportunity to further develop knowledge and expertise on data assurance, AI, machine learning, predictive and risk analytics.
What you will do
- Automation of data assurance and data validation processes
- Performing sanity checks in large scale volumes of pre-processed and post-processed data
- Operational data assurance and validation tasks
- Researching, analyzing and documenting data elements that are missing and/or reported as inaccurate by our clients. Determine course of action for resolution using independent thought and judgment
- Performing data cleaning and pre-processing
- Automating validation and testing of Risk Models and various algorithms respectively used in Credit Risk Assessment
- Documenting and tracking production problems, processes, procedures, and changes within the data amendment activity
What you will bring
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution
- Hands-on experience at least in two of the following (with descending significance):
- Data assurance
- Automation of QA processes
- Software testing
- Credit risk models
- Risk Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail. Ability to judge the relevance of existing models and algorithms to specific business needs
- Passion for learning, exploring, and testing machine learning models and AI algorithms
- Ability to succinctly report status and results
- Familiar with Linux
- Experience with tools such Microsoft Excel
- Communicates effectively in English in written and verbal form
- Self-motivated, self-directed, resourceful and in possession of a high level of personal initiative
- Ability to hit tight deadlines and work under pressure and strict attention to detail
Optional (will be considered a plus):
- Hands-on experience of Pyspark
- Hands-on experience of big data processing and analytics
- Hands-on experience of data bases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Creative skills
- Programming skills
- Hands-on experience of Java, MATLAB, Python or R
- Hands-on experience of Tableau or any other Data Visualization Tool
- Hands-on Experience of Automation Tools e.g. Jenkins
- Collaborative culture
- Challenging work environment
- Comprehensive private healthcare insurance
- Company phone and laptop
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]