Data Engineer (m/w/d)
Our team of 200 experts plans, designs and develops sophisticated solutions for the multichannel business at 16 international locations. As we plan to set-up our next location in Athens (founding is under way) we are looking for the following profile:
- You design data architectures using standard software from the areas of ETL (on-premise/cloud), data storage and data analytics.
- You develop sophisticated ETL solutions with a focus on Talend.
- You understand and challenge the business requirements of our customers.
- You provide technical and pioneering advice on data integration, data logistics and data architecture.
- You independently take on tasks in data modeling.
- You ensure the quality of technical solutions and generated data.
- You are used to working in a structured and forward-looking manner in agile project teams.
- Degree in computer science or comparable degree.
- Experience in cloud (AWS/Azure) and ETL development (Talend/Pentaho).
- Experience in software development with Java , SQL and Python/R.
- Strong communication skills when interacting with colleagues and customers.
- Structured, planned and traceable approach.
- Fluent in Greek and English, German would be an asset.
- Exciting projects with international B2C/B2B retailers and manufacturers
- International environment with colleagues and customers in Europe and Australia
- Flat hierarchies, lots of room for development and a special culture that is cultivated
- A great team and home office possibilities
- For further information see our homepage:www.foryouandyourcustomers.com
Interested? Send your application documents by e-mail to Jeannine Vythoulkas-Arnold.
[To send your CV please click here.]