Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret:Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competences!
Data Quality Analyst (Data Testing Engineer)| Full-time contract | Athens - GR
This position is for a large project implementing extensive business requirements and processes in the scientific and regulation area.The candidate must have the skills and willingness to:
- Thoroughly examine complex data;
- Fluently create test plans and define acceptance criteria;
- Define test strategy and provide test reporting in the context of deliverables;
- Drive the user acceptance phase with the business users;
- Handle the different business domains of the customer and combine the knowledge to improve quality overall;
- Identify/resolve data quality problems using techniques, such as root cause analysis as well as collecting user requirements;
- Communicate effectively to the other team members the identified quality issues;
- Work closely with the development team to conclude the preferred approach to enhance quality (e.g. redesign, refactor) and to implement the final solution;
- Provide quality assurance oversight about the way data are collected, stored, processed, or used;
- Monitor performance and quality plans to identify issues and propose enhancements when required;
- Providing a high level of data quality awareness across multiple team members;
- Proactively improving the quality of reporting.
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics;
- At least 6 years of excellent experience in data profiling following DAMA principles, data cleansing, data discovery, root cause analysis;
- Strong knowledge of research methods, statistical or data analysis for data quality assessment;
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken (C1);
Solid experience in:
- Design, develop and maintain software applications (SDLC knowledge);
- Relational DBMS skills across multiple platforms (SQL);
- Data Warehouse Knowledge (e.g. ODI Data Quality Firewall and Knowledge modules), BI Reporting Knowledge;
- Experience as a DW/ETL Engineer or Analyst on various industries is considered a strong asset;
- Testing tools (e.g., Azure Test Plans), Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel).
The following attributes are desirable for this role:
- Proven passion for the data quality discipline;
- Extremely meticulous in approach to work;
- Ability to function in a high volume setting with tight deadlines, strong drive for results, outstanding attention to detail;
- Ability to work with little or no supervision, good multi-tasking skills;
- Team player with good interpersonal and influencing skills, strong stakeholder engagement, demonstrated focus for customer satisfaction;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, extensive latitude for independent judgment;
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Flexibility for travelling (not extensive) and able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why Trasys Greece?
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active presence in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).
Trasys Greece, part of NRB Group, is an equal opportunity employerwho welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
[To send your CV please click here]