Neurocom S.A. is an experienced IT software and services provider delivering mission-critical software solutions in the telecoms sector.
We have been helping business customers increase their business productivity and profitability since 1999. We serve both national and international customers in the areas of billing and pricing, commissioning and incentive management, point of sales and order management, data warehouse and business intelligence.
Data Warehouse Software Engineer - Job Brief
Neurocom S.A. presently requires talented DW Software Engineers (Junior & Senior profiles) to join our data warehouse analytics team delivering services to one of the key players in the telecom business locally and internationally.
As a DW SW Engineer you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet our clients’ business analysis and reporting needs. You will interact directly with customers in both Greek and English.
- Participates in data warehouse application development while delivering value in the full software development lifecycle from concept and design to testing
- Collaborates with business and technology stakeholders to ensure that data warehouse architecture, development and utilization is in compliance with specifications and project plans
- Develops and maintains technical specification documentation for all reports and processes
- Diagnoses complex data warehouse ETL processes, business logic failures and data flows, in order to quickly resolve issues
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or any other closely related field
- Experience in logical and physical database design
- Experience as a database developer using SQL and PL/SQL
- Understanding of data management concepts (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of Oracle, Oracle Warehouse Builder and/or Oracle Data Integrator
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken
- Desirable skills & experience: data warehouse development & architecture, prior working experience in telecommunications
- Military obligations fulfilled, if applicable
- Systematic, disciplined and analytical mind-set
- Positive, self-motivated, can-do attitude
- Team player with excellent communication and consultative skills
- Customer oriented: understands user requirements and exhibits problem solving attitude
- Competitive salary
- Agile company culture embracing simplicity, speed, flexibility, autonomy and diversity
- Multi-project team environment with experienced high-caliber professionals delivering mission-critical applications that impact hundreds of users
- Exposure to modern technologies & techniques
- Continuous training opportunities aiming at professional mastery and personal growth
58 Ag. Konstantinou Street
151 24 Maroussi, Greece
Tel: +30 210 6840024
Fax: +30 210 6840044
[To send your CV please click here]