Are you looking for your next career opportunity to join a leading multinational hygiene and health company as a Demand Planner? Do you demonstrate previous work experience in supply chain functions, demand and sales forecasting? If you answered yes to all the above then you might be the right candidate for this exciting Demand Planner position.
The company offers for the Demand Planner position:
- Competitive remuneration package
- International and challenging environment
- Opportunities for career development
- International exposure
The responsibilities of the Demand Planner include:
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Maintain a constant relationship with the sales, marketing, finance and sourcing teams to understand the demand forecasting drivers
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Challenge the forecasts from the sales teams and the historical data with relevant data analysis.
The ideal candidate for the Demand Planner position should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a demand planning/forecasting role
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
+30 216 6001369
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα