Are you an Industrial Plan Approval in the shipping sector and eager to take the next step in your career ? If you have Design Experience of 2 to 5 years in Piping, then our client may be looking for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who likes working both as part of a team as well as can take initiative in stand-alone roles.
The company offers the following benefits for this Plan Approval position:
- Friendly working environment
- Work with experienced personnel
- Plenty of opportunities to evolve your career within an attractive and dynamic environment
- Very good compensation package
- Medical plan
As a Plan Approval,in this role, your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Design approval of various construction drawings, in accordance with EF standards and statutory maritime classification society’s rules.
- Negotiate with Ship owners and engineering firmson their review and approval
- Conduct research and create design proposals for projects
- Perform layout and photomask data preparation and design briefs
- Analyze, summarize, report and publish analyses, results, and findings
- Optimize design for performance, reliability, and manufacturability
- Follow up the design work, plan and follow closely the engineering prototype preparation in alignment with Development Brief Requirements; ensure that the feedback from prototypes is appropriately analyzed and incorporated in the Technical Files
- Coordinate the activities for the full compliance of the product, as far as performance and safety is concerned
- Ensure that projects are processed according to the procedures and priorities; monitor and manage the budget execution, according to the projects' needs
The position of Plan Approval is just the right one for you if you possess the following skills:
- Recognized Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture fields.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Thorough understanding of P&ID's and Piping Isometric Drawings.
- Capable of 3D pipe routing in accordance with P&ID's and project standards.
- Knowledge of, or experience working with the major piping system’s equipment, namely valves, pumps, coolers etc.
- Familiarity with Pressure Drop calculation.
- Familiarity with small scale metal structural design, such as equipment supports and platforms.
- Experience in the use of 3D Piping Model software is desirable.
- Ability to work on tight schedules.
- Good organization skills and ability to communicate/liaise with colleagues and clients.
If you are interested in this Plan Approval role, apply now. For more information, you can contact Panos Zervas at +30 2106770523. #jobsengineering.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now