Are you a Industrial Design Engineer in the maritime sector and eager to take the next step in your career ? If you have Design Experience of 2 to 5 years then our client may be looking for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who likes working both as part of a team as well as can take initiative in stand-alone roles.
The company offers the following benefits for this Industrial Design Engineer position:
- Friendly working environment
- Work with experienced personnel
- Plenty of opportunities to evolve your career within an attractive and dynamic environment
- Very good compensation package
As an Industrial Design Engineer, in this role, your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Design, testing and modifying new machinery
- Conduct research and create design proposals for projects
- Perform layout and photomask data preparation and design briefs
- Analyze, summarize, report and publish analyses, results, and findings
- Optimize design for performance, reliability, and manufacturability
- Ensure that the customer's requirements are correctly perceived and properly reflected on the designs
- Follow up the design work, plan and follow closely the engineering prototype preparation in alignment with Development Brief Requirements; ensure that the feedback from prototypes is appropriately analyzed and incorporated in the Technical Files
- Coordinate the activities for the full compliance of the product, as far as performance and safety is concerned
- Ensure that projects are processed according to the procedures and priorities; monitor and manage the budget execution, according to the projects' needs
The position of Industrial Design Engineer is just the right one for you if you possess the following skills:
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in industrial environment and mechanical design will be considered as an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Autodesk Inventor
- English: Excellent (oral and written)
- Strong technical abilities with demonstrated experience with MS Office
- Project management skills
- Excellent numerical ability
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills
If you are interested in this Industrial Design Engineer role, apply now. For more information, you can contact Panos Zervas at +30 2106770523. #jobsengineering.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now