DevOps Automation Engineer (f/m)
Modern Technologies like puppet, foreman, ansible, thoughtworks go are not unknown to you? Do you want to be part of the transition from the “old-fashioned” to the “new-fashioned” and automated World?
Do you want to change the World by one Click? Then noris has the job for you!
- Manage and monitor systems and infrastructure
- Develop custom deployment scripts and automation tools
- Help in the design of system management tools
- Configure production, development and testing environments and ensure availability of relative application services
- Write code to automate repeatable processes
- Resolve configuration-related problems
- Write documentation for custom tools
- You bring experience in cloud technologies, preferably OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift, Ceph
- Linux-Expert – especially Debian, CentOs and/or more
- Experience with Services (e.g. Apache, nginx, Redis, MySQL, Postgress, Shellscript, …)
- Experience with Automation Tools and DevOps best practices (puppet, foreman, ThoughtWorks Go, Jenkins, ...)
- Solid networking knowledge (TCP/IP, Load-Balancer, Firewall, Routing, DNS, …)
- A high level of teamwork and communication skills, independent, structured and solution-oriented work, engagement and a high readiness for action and willingness to learn will complete your profile
- Excellent organising, prioritising and multitasking abilities
- Excellent written and spoken English
The following would be desirable as well:
- Certain background in software development
- Good oral and writing skills in German
What we can offer you:
- Team spirit and a passion for information technology
- Professional and personal development. Budget for training opportunities, seminars, mentoring and internal training for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Great work-life balance
- Team building events, pizza breaks, cinema nights and special occasion celebrations
- Well-located offices close to Thessaloniki’s city center
Who we are:
noris is a high-tech company specialized in IT. It was founded in 2016 in Thessaloniki and it is a subsidiary of noris network AG, which has over 25 years of experience in IT technologies in Germany. The company provides customized IT solutions in the areas of IT outsourcing, Cloud Services and Network & Security. Technological basis of these services is a powerful IT infrastructure that relies on noris network's own high-performance backbone and multiple high-security data centers which are located in Nuremberg and Munich.
Our mission: Performance beyond the standard!
Our vision is to become the leading IT company in Europe providing customized IT solutions that are based on our high-quality services and customer’s satisfaction.
Interested? Then do not hesitate! We look forward to receiving your application
with the earliest possible entry date, ideally via email.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Need help? Contact us! We will be happy to assist you with further questions.
Mrs Despoina Mallini Phone: +30 697 723 9717
Leof. Kon/nou Karamanli 170 email@example.com
54248 Thessaloniki www.noris.gr