Νoris offers companies customized IT solutions in the areas of IT outsourcing, Cloud Services and Network & Security. Technological basis of these services is a powerful IT infrastructure that relies on Νoris network's own high-performance backbone and multiple high-security data centers.
We are constantly looking for IT specialists (f / m) with a vision! Join our team in Thessaloniki as:
DevOps Automation Engineer (f/m)
Modern Technologies like puppet, foreman, ansible, thoughtworks go are not unknown to you? You want to be part of the transition from the “old-fashioned” to the “new-fashioned” and automated World? You want to change the World by one Click? Then send us your CV!
- Manage and monitor systems and infrastructure
- Develop custom deployment scripts and automation toolsHelp in the design of system management tools
- Configure production, development and testing environments and ensure availability of relative application services
- Write code to automate repeatable processes
- Resolve configuration-related problems
- Write documentation for custom tools
- You bring experience in cloud technologies, preferably OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Ceph
- Linux-Expert – especially Debian, CentOs and/or more
- Experience with Services (e.g. Apache, nginx, Redis, MySQL, Postgress, Shellscript, …
- Experience with Automation Tools and DevOps best practices (puppet, foreman, ThoughtWorks Go, Jenkins, ...)
- Solid networking knowledge (TCP/IP, Load-Balancer, Firewall, Routing, DNS, …)
- A high level of teamwork and communication skills, independent, structured and solution oriented work, engagement and a high readiness for action and willingness to learn will complete your profile
- Excellent organising, prioritising and multitasking abilities
- Excellent written and spoken English and/or German skills
- Willingness to travel
Interested? Then do not hesitate! We look forward to receiving your application with the earliest possible entry date, ideally via email.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Need help? Contact us! We will be happy to assist you with further questions.
Mrs Anastasia Penloglou Phone: +30 2310 323547
Leof. Kon/nou Karamanli 170 email@example.com
54248 Thessaloniki www.noris.gr