Founded in 1988, Express Publishing is one of the leading publishing companies, producing a wide variety of English Language Teaching materials. Our company has enjoyed rapid growth with a current list of over 3500 titles that are exported to over 100 countries.
We are now looking for a DevOps specialist to join our growing e-learning platform engineering team in Athens. You will be responsible for managing cloud infrastructure and streamline CI/CD processes in collaboration with the development teams. In the process, you will also have the opportunity to expand your skills by working on an EdTech product that is trusted and used in many countries around the world.
- Monitor, maintain and expand the product on AWS infrastructure
- Manage CI/CD tools in collaboration with the development teams
- Design, implement and document new processes, in addition to improving existing ones
- Administer and monitor dedicated servers infrastructure
- Collaborate with the software development teams, participate in design planning and proposing ideas that will allow the product to evolve further
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, engineering or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in DevOps, or related operations field
- Experience with AWS and the various IAAS and SAAS that it offers, including EC2, S3, Cloudfront, load balancers, WAF etc.
- Experience with Linux infrastructures, including AMP stack
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools, pipelining and containerisation
- Be eager to research and adapt to industry trends
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible working hours with an option to work remotely
- Laid back environment, 5 minutes walk from the Metro station
- Enjoy discounts on selected shops near our offices in Athens
- Completed military obligations for male candidates
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Job Opportunity please send us your CV now
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]